Updates from Mrs. Porter
August 23, 2020
August 17th, 2020
Dear Eagleview Families,
We hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend! We are gearing up to host our Back to School Night(s) this week. We are anxious to see our families as we partner together to commence our 2020-2021 school year.
A couple of important reminders:
(Meeting on the east side of school- near playground and blacktop)
- All persons will adhere to physical distancing guidelines of maintaining 6 feet distance.
- All persons are required to wear masks / face coverings.
- No pets are allowed on school grounds.
TECHNOLOGY: If you currently have and Adams 12 chromebook, please BRING IT to the Back to School night event so we can officially check it out in our database.
Devices will be distributed to all families who indicated a need on the parent survey, kindergarten and first graders, and all new families to Eagleview.
- If you have a device no longer functioning, please bring it to swap out.
- Devices will be distributed to all families who indicated a need on the parent survey, kindergarten and first graders, and all new families to Eagleview.
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or someone in your family is, we kindly ask for you to remain home.
For detailed information about the remote learning expectations and for daily schedules, please click on the links below:
- Remote Learning Comprehensive Guidebook
- Elementary Remote Learning Schedules (by Grade Level) & Expectations
We can't wait to see you this week!
Bianca Porter, Principal
Lyndi Peterson, Assistant Principal