Field day announcement

Eagleview Families;

As Promised, we wanted to inform our community about our field day decision.  As you know our field day has been planned for tomorrow, May 2nd. The weather models are not looking promising. The current forecast calls for substantial rain and thunderstorms.

Rain and thunderstorms do not mix well with our kids and games, therefore we are going to postpone our field day until next Wednesday, May 9th.  Spring weather is so unpredictable, and therefore we will closely be monitoring the forecast for the alternative date as well.  The schedule shared in the EVE Update will remain the same, other than the date.

If for some reason the weather does not pan out for next week, we will hold a modified obstacle/fun course in the gymnasium.  We are keeping our fingers-crossed for nice weather for next week. Thank you for understanding.