Ms. Urdahl's Class
Welcome to Ms. Urdahl's online classroom at Eagleview Elementary.
Ms. Urdahl's Office Hours:
- Monday - 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday - 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday - 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
(If you need to contact me outside of my listed office hours, send me a message on Remind and we can set a time up by appointment.)
Grading and Attendance Policy: All learning activities are intended to be done over the course of a week. Each learning board will be posted on Monday mornings by 9:00 a.m. We suggest that students spend at least 60 minutes in learning a day, however we recognize each student and family has individual needs. It is the expectation that all activities are completed by Sunday evening. In this remote learning environment grading and attendance go hand in hand.
Each week student participation will be evaluated using the following scale:
- Green- indicates 85-100% task completion/engagement
- Yellow- indicates 50-84% task completion/engagement
- Red- indicates student is 49% or below with task completion/engagement *requires check in/follow up
Click on the Classroom Links to access all of our learning pages.