Mrs. Roelle's Class
Welcome to Mrs. Roelle's online classroom!
Here you will find what you need to navigate our online learning tools, resources and important information. Here's what to expect:
- Weekly Learning Boards will be sent out via IC Messenger (for parents' reference) on Sunday's by 5:00pm for the following week (M-F). The learning board is intended to be an independent menu of work for your child to complete throughout the week. It is up to you how you structure your day/week for learning, so make it work for you and your family!
- Assignments for the week that go along with the Weekly Learning Board will be sent out on Google Classroom every Monday by 8:00am. These will be your child's actual assignments. Make sure you also check the information on the weekly learning board for any additional directions to accompany the assignment. My recommendation is to have two tabs open at a time for your child: 1. The Weekly Learning Board and 2: Google Classroom with the assignment. Your child will need to practice "toggling" back and forth between the two to make sure they are completing the intended work for the week!
- Monday/Friday: 9-11am
- Tuesday/Thursday: 3-5pm
- Wednesdays: 5-7pm
- Grading Expectations: Coming soon! Click here for Eagleview's past information on Standards Based Grading.
- Attendance Expectations: Coming soon!
To access Google Classroom, you will FIRST need to go to googleapps.adams12.org.
- Student uses their regular login(lunch number and password)--an individual email will specific login information will be sent out to each child's parents soon! Stay tuned!
- Click on Google Classroom--student should already be connected
Parents, please be patient with me! This learning is new for me as well. The best way to get ahold of me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org I will do my best to answer promptly during my office hours. I am looking forward to connecting with your child through this online learning adventure!
Also as a reminder, I will be going on Maternity Leave starting April 17th. Ms. Dickson will be taking over for me starting April 20th. Please click here for more information!