Mrs. Hinkle's Class
Welcome to Mrs. Hinkle's online classroom!
Here you will find what you need to navigate our online learning tools, resources and important information. Here's what to expect:
- Weekly Learning Boards will be sent out via IC Messenger (for parents' reference) on Monday's by 7:00am for the week (M-F). The learning board is intended to be an independent menu of work for your child to complete throughout the week. It is up to you how you structure your day/week for learning, so make it work for you and your family!
- Assignments for the week that go along with the Weekly Learning Board will be sent out on Google Classroom every Monday by 7:00am. These will be your child's actual assignments. Make sure you also check the information on the weekly learning board for any additional directions to accompany the assignment. My recommendation is to have two tabs open at a time for your child: 1. The Weekly Learning Board and 2: Google Classroom with the assignment. Your child will need to practice "toggling" back and forth between the two to make sure they are completing the intended work for the week!
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 9-10am and 5-6pm
- Tuesday/Thursday/Friday: 2:30-4:30
- Grading Expectations: Coming soon!
- Attendance Expectations: Coming soon!
Google Classroom will be our remote learning platform. This platform was chosen because students have already been accessing this platform within the regular classroom. Students have familiarity with how to access content, submit assignments and generally navigate most resources.
To access Google Classroom, you will FIRST need to go to googleapps.adams12.org.
- Student uses their regular login(lunch number and password)--an individual email will specific login information will be sent out to each child's parents soon! Stay tuned!
- Click on Google Classroom--student should already be connected
Parents, please be patient with me! This learning is new for me as well. The best way to get ahold of me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will do my best to answer promptly during my office hours. I am looking forward to connecting with your child through this online learning adventure!