Mrs. Bradley's Class
Welcome to Mrs. Bradley's online classroom at Eagleview Elementary. Here you can find important information about our 3rd grade class such as: reference documents for parents and students, what are we currently working on and any class events we have coming up worth noting on your calendar. If you have any questions about the information found here or can't find the information you need for this class you are encouraged to contact Mrs. Bradley directly via her personal contact form on her profile page - linked above with the CONTACT button.
Here you will find what you need to navigate our online learning tools, resources and important information. Here's what to expect:
- Weekly Learning Boards will be sent out via IC Messenger on Sunday's by 5:00pm for the following week (M-F). I will also put the learning boards in Google Classroom for student use.
- Assignments for the week that go along with the Weekly Learning Board will be sent out on Google Classroom every Monday by 8:00am. These will be your child's actual assignments. Make sure you also check the information on the weekly learning board for any additional directions to accompany the assignment. My recommendation is to have two tabs open at a time for your child: 1. The Weekly Learning Board and 2: Google Classroom with the assignment. Your child will need to practice "toggling" back and forth between the two to make sure they are completing the intended work for the week!
- Monday Class meeting 11:30-12:30
- Tuesday 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Wednesdays and Fridays 10:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am-11:30am
- Grading Expectations: EVE Grading Standards
- Attendance Expectations: Coming soon!
Google Classroom will be our remote learning platform. This platform was chosen because students have already been accessing this platform within the regular classroom. Students have familiarity with how to access content, submit assignments and generally navigate most resources.
To access Google Classroom, you will need to follow the screencast from Mrs. Obernessor that I sent out via IC Messenger. Student uses their regular login(lunch number )Passwords are unique, but most students have or know theirs--If you need your individual email will specific login information, please email me at email@example.com.
- Click on Google Classroom--student should already be connected. Parents, please be patient with me! This learning is new for me as well. The best way to get ahold of me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org I will do my best to answer promptly during my office hours. I am looking forward to connecting with your child through this online learning adventure!
Third Grade Teacher
Adams 12 Five Star Schools