About Our School
We are dedicated to a child-centered learning environment that will challenge each student to reach his/her highest potential. Believing that students, parents, and staff are a community of life-long learners, it is our shared responsibility as educational partners to:
- Ensure that each student has the educational background to be successful with current and future learning by establishing consistency in philosophy, language and instructional approaches.
- Build on the strengths of each student while facilitating learning in the areas of need.
- Make individualized instructional decisions based on careful assessment of each learner.
- Support a community of responsible learners who can think, extrapolate information, problem solve, generalize and transfer learning to a variety of situations.
- Use a variety of teaching and learning strategies empowered by technology.
- Honor and maintain the basic human dignity of every person.
We Welcome Your Feedback
Call us at 720-972-5760 or use our online contact form if you have any questions, need any information or would like to schedule a tour. We would love for you to come and see all the great things we have going on. Opportunity Starts Here!