Extended Day Kindergarten, ½ day Kindergarten & grade one through five:
Monday, January 30 through Friday, February 10: 7:15am-2:45pm
*Extended Day Kindergarten is a tuition based program; please call the office for details. A computer-generated lottery, if needed for extended day kindergarten spots will be completed on February 13, so interested families need to register by February 10. We will be accepting applications for the extended day kindergarten of students who do not reside in our attendance area. Please be aware that students who reside in Eagleview’s attendance area will be considered first. Students, who reside outside of Eagleview’s attendance area but still live within District 12 attendance area, will be considered second. Out of district students will be considered if there is still space available.
We will accept requests for AM or PM kindergarten preference but we cannot guarantee your request.
Forms needed to register students
The following are documents required by Adams 12 to register your child:
- Parent/guardian photo ID. Guardians must have proper guardianship forms signed and notarized or a copy of court authorization.
- If applicable, custody documentation.
- Copy of state issued birth certificate. Student must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2016.
- Up-to-date immunization record or exemption.
- Two forms of proof of residency with the name of the parent(s) and address on the paperwork (current Xcel bill; utility “intent to hook up” form; cable, water or trash bill; rental, lease or purchase agreement with name and address showing).
Ø Online bills should have the utility logo, parent name, and address.
- If applicable, IEP or 504 information
IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR 2017-2018
It is the responsibility of the parents to get copies of immunizations
3 Hepatitis B
2 Varicella (chicken pox – verified)
Ø Enrollment packets may be picked up at Eagleview office prior to registration or you can print them at: adams12.org
v Returning current Eagleview students who will be in grades 1-5 next year are not required to register for next year, you will just need to complete a survey that will be sent home in March.
v Please note that all incoming kindergarten students who attended a district 12 preschool must also enroll with the above required documentation at their homeschool.