Welcome to Eagleview
REGISTRATION for 2020-2021
Kindergarten and grade one through five:
Kindergarten at Eagleview is full day; students attend regular school day hours.
Forms needed to register students
The following are documents required by Adams 12 Five Star Schools to register your child:
- Parent/guardian photo ID. Guardians must have proper guardianship forms signed and notarized or a copy of court authorization.
- If applicable, custody documentation.
- Copy of state issued birth certificate. Student must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2020.
- Up-to-date immunization record or exemption.
- One proof of residency with the name of the parent(s) and address on the paperwork (current Xcel bill; utility “intent to hook up” form; cable, water or trash bill; rental, lease or purchase agreement with name and address showing).
Ø Online bills should have the utility logo, parent name, and address.
- If applicable, IEP or 504 information
IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR 2020 - 2021
It is the responsibility of the parents to get copies of immunizations
- 5 DPT
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Varicella (chicken pox – verified)
** Due to the COVID-19 outbreak the school is closed at this time. Please Click here for the enrollment registration information and directions. **
- Returning current Eagleview students who will be in grades 1-5 next year are not required to register for next year. Please look for student check-in later this summer.
- Please note that all incoming kindergarten students who attended an Adams 12 Five Star Schools preschool must also enroll with the above required documentation at their homeschool.
|Address||4601 Summit Grove Parkway|
|Office Hours||7:15am - 3:15pm|
|School Hours||7:35am - 2:30pm|
|7:35am - 1:15pm|