Enroll Now - Kindergarten and Beyond!
Kindergarten Virtual Information Nights
The following dates are set to host our traditional Kindergarten Round Up Online:
- January 27 from 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- February 17 from 4:00 5:30 p.m.
Topics to be covered during these presentations include:
- What to Expect in Kindergarten
- Meet the Teachers
- Getting Prepared as Students AND Parents
- Q and A Session
- Get out the Jitters!
Our motto at Eagleview about why we come to school is “To Learn, To Work and to Be Positive!”
Go to the Adams 12 Five Star Schools Enrollment Site for More Information - Click HERE
- Boundary Locator
- Boundary Maps
- Boundary Process
- Enrollment Questions
- Home School
- Online Check-In
- Schools of Choice
The following are documents required by Adams 12 Five Star Schools to enroll your child(ren):
Parent / Guardian Photo ID
(A driver’s license or any other photo I.D. is acceptable)
- Guardians must have proper guardianship forms signed and notarized or a copy of court authorization.
- Custody documentation is required, if applicable.
Documentation of Child's Date of Birth
(Please bring ONE of the following government issued proofs)
- Birth Certificate (full size certificate, showing parent’s names as well as child’s is preferred)
- Valid passport
- Proof of Residence (click for details)
- Immunization Records (required by state law, click for details)
Previous School Information
- Name, address, phone and fax number of previous school
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Most recent report card
- Transcripts for students entering middle or high schools
- Attendance record and discipline report
- IEP and 504 information, if applicable.