Fall registration for students new to Eagleview, please come to the school on or after August 1, 2016. You may download the registration forms and instructions at www.adams12.org go to the parent tab, then enrollment and forms; or there is a quick link on the right had side of the website. You must submit the completed forms ans all required documentation in order for a student to be registered. Additionally only students residing within the school's attendance area may attend Eagleview.
We will accept requests for AM or PM kindergarten preference but we cannot guarantee your request.
Forms needed to register students
The following are documents required by Adams 12 to register your child:
• Parent/guardian photo ID. Guardians must have proper guardianship forms signed and notarized or a copy of court authorization.
• If applicable, custody documentation.
• Copy of state issued birth certificate. Student must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2016.
• Up-to-date immunization record or exemption.
• Two forms of proof of residency with the name of the parent(s) and address on the paperwork (current Xcel bill; utility “intent to hook up” form; cable, water or trash bill; rental, lease or purchase agreement with name and address showing).
Online bills should have the utility logo, parent name, and address.
• If applicable, IEP or 504 information
IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR 2016-2017
It is the responsibility of the parents to get copies of immunizations
3 Hepatitis B
2 Varicella (chicken pox – verified)
Returning current Eagleview students who will be in grades 1-5 next year are not required to register for next year.
Please note that all incoming kindergarten students who attended a district 12 preschool must also enroll with the above required documentation at their homeschool.